All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, April 25, 2008

Tang Yuan

Yesterday night
went out with my friends to LAGUNA
to get some steamboat stuff
hmm....was so bored yesterday
so phoned up "LAME" friends...hohoho
then I planned to go their house after I get all my food for tmr steamboat
I bought "tang yuan" to their house around 10pm
haha...so late only have dessert
anyway, every friday they will prepared the food for me
so this time i prepare dessert for them
that's me^^
Ning grab my phone and simply snap
2 kinds of "tang yuan"
black sesame seeds & peanut
can u differentiate it?
bet u can't
1st for i choose sesame....but end up all peanut...
15 sesame...10 peanut....

this is NING
ning ning....loves to pinch me
beh tahan...sakit betul....
last time Caryn pinch now..come here Ning pinch
apa hal ni
my BAK nice to pinch?
nvm...i make it 6 packs...see how u pinch

here....Qin
she's the one who view my blog
and wanted to be in my blog
hahaha...now her dream comes true
but...what should i write on her?
apa-apa lah...
even yesterday 爱的鼓励 she also don't even know how to clap
ish....so easy also donno

anyway....that's what i cooked for them yesterday....
stop comparing my BUTT to u girls or ask me do any stunt
~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter