All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my youngest brother's birthday

SUNDAY
my last day to enjoy in the weekends
I chat with my family
and on that day
20th April
is my little youngest fatty cute brother
BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday to you, Chia Wei
saw him? sitting beside my mummy
I sang birthday song to him
I so miss my brothers
when i try to post this post...
my tears almost come out
my heart just had that kinda feeling
hmm...donno how to explain
anyhow....
HOMESICK
miss my family....everyone i knew
who not with me now...T.T


this is my papa....
everyday say tired....like to sleep on sunday

here goes...my mummy tells me story
updated myself from her

**miss u all so much**
hugz...muakz....^^
I know now high technology....
even we're far away from each other
but still can contact with each other
the different is that u can see.....
but can't be close to them
just kinda a division

**I LOVE MY FAMILY**

6 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

I wanna skype with my family too!!
miss them so much!!

p/s: Thx for reminding! Added your link d!!

22/4/08 12:23 PM  
Blogger hEnRy said...

hehe^^ but at least u got hubby with u^^

thanks for link-ing me

22/4/08 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz, ur family still know how to use PC to webcam
if i go to study, my mother dunno how to use it so i cant meet her edi..

wa~ mi late 1 day den can birthday together with ur brother. xD

23/4/08 6:28 PM  
Blogger hEnRy said...

草莓小颖, don't worry...
that time u sure will teach ur parents how to use

happy belated birthday to u^^
hohoho~~

23/4/08 7:30 PM  
Blogger Florence Lee said...

ur family really high tech le...dunno if m like u,will my family buy webcam specially just to keep in touch with me..haha

23/4/08 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

webcam seriously make family member become more close

4/5/08 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter