All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lamb...cooked by me^^ thought from my bro

Lamb....
1st time I cook lamb
my bro thought me how to cook it
hehe^^
didn't know was so easy....
1st, put cut ur lamb into small cube
not too small
not too big
=.=!!!
agak-agak lah
then marineted with salt and pepper
afterthat....stir fried

3/4 cooked...add in cream
hoho...now cream cover the lamb

stir the lamb and cream
mix it together
keep stir-ing

here u go....
my lamb dish
add some black pepper...
ready to be serve

hehe^^ easy-nya...
somemore really delicious
thanks to my bro
hope his training will let him learn more things

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

Don't know what to comment although the dish looks nice...

Sorry, dude, i don't eat lamb...hehe..

1/5/08 6:31 AM  
Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

hey, bro~~
i always have problem loading your page..sigh...

4/5/08 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter