All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, April 25, 2008

Continue Develop my model...from previous

Last Friday....
pass up the other model again...
haiz....from "boxy"
i transform into this curvy shape
it looks curvy...but in elevation
it just straight line
just plain....no feeling of hierarchy
anyway, here is my development
i think my lecturer will like it
but in the end....
ask me think more
don't play safe
**ramp that bring u to my lovey dicovery center**

at the egde there, is a viewing area & also exhibition


here's my presentation A1 board

Anyway, still need to develop....
what to do....
inilah style architecture everytime need to do
keep develop, develop & develop
this time
65/100
i want more....
ish....next week u will see
I change....but not the whole model
might be abit different

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenda Yap said...

i bet the curve hard to cut out ya?
i've seen my roommate do this kind of "modeling" last time.
many things need to prepare... so ma fan...

urs r like expert to me XD

26/4/08 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter