All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Site model....

Site model....
yesterday i bring my hands back to studio
and start again my architecture life
cutting board and measuring
there we go....
3pm start build our site model
1st time i'm joining other ppl in a group
starting was worried
but in the end
they are quite friendly
that's our tree^^
nice?
my groupmate all say nice...and save time

this time the site model not that my previous site model
big and high
this one is much more lower and less trees
compare to my SABAH project if u read last time post....
anyway, back home at 8pm...
good job u guys
have a big claps for ourselves....
nice to work with u guys

1 Comments:

Blogger 丽庭 said...

oic...what course actually u r taking?

28/3/08 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter