All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm fine here

hihi friends...at last i got my internet connection back
but i only have limited 5GB to use in every month
so i went to update my post
so how's life in Mlebourne?
izit fun? enjoying?
blah...blah...blah.....
this kind of question everyone will start asking when i'm here
what i answer is bored coz ntg to do (still orientation week)
next monday only starts class 3 March
so wat i have done here after 2 weeks?
1st tidy up my room
buy blanket,pillow,bed sheet,pillow case,quilt cover......
and others....
alot lah....can't mention too many things here
kitchen stuff,laundry stuff, and so and so
here,where i'm staying
College Square,Lygon Street
will update the front view soon...(forgot to take picture of that)
basically the entrance hide between 2 buildings
so need to pay attention to look for the entrance if 1st time comers
while in my room...
enjoying the sunset...
is much more different from Malaysia
I miss Malaysia so much

let me bring u around my unit

here my kitchen.....
any stuff in the kitchen u can get from here
my dining room

toilet.....^^
not to big not to small

2 bedrooms
LEFT: my roomate, Kai Kheng
RIGHT: me^^
let's enter......
wait....don't simply think be4 read wat i said here
y my bedsheet is in PINK colour?
i KNOW u guys want to ask
I will anwser it for u....no need to ask...
is because i only found the last colour...no more stock
other colours are so dull....
no one wants to sleep on the bed with dull colours....

i know it looks girlish..but nice mah....

*******dinner time*******

our 1st dinner
fried eggs with tomatoes

2nd dishes
chicken with tomatoes

that's our dinner...
looks delicious....
all thanks to my roomate,KK
he cooked the chicken

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

walao e, the place you stay just like hotel la! >.< + ^^ look very comfortable e. Malaysia ringit for one month is how much oO? keke , i very pat e. And when i look at the first picture , feel Melbourne very very clean neh! hope to see many many Australia-Melbourne picture soon. keke. Study hard too ya .

29/2/08 12:17 PM  
Blogger undoboy said...

not bad huh~~
at least still know how to cook...
enjoy your life...

29/2/08 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, jane here.. good to hear that. r u staying in hostel or self rental apartment?

well, it is nice to have a single room all ownself and no need to share with others. xD

wish you have a good start of study next week. cheers ;P

29/2/08 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter