All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

That's how my birthday day go....

12th January 2008
my 21st birthday
I don't want to have any celebration
not i don't have friends
just that i never had any party be4
so just make it be small
my relatives also don't know
hehehe^^

so that day in the evening
promise my dad will follow him to Sg. Buloh
buy some grass to plant in my hse
coz some part of my gardening area is dying

my dad, 4pm, took his factory lorry's
then accompany with my bro & me^^
along the highway
i got nothing to do
took out my phone
sure take picture again lor @@
saw my dad, just like superman
some more can act cute^^

and Finally
we arrived Sg.Buloh
what happen is that
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
heavy rain
damn.....
damn...
damn..
damn.
HEAVY RAIN

all the workers BALIK
cannot buy anything

U know what my dad said
we can't go back with empty car
at least must buy something...
=.=!!!
what to do...
wait lol

when the sky getting better
we managed to have a look
on the orchids
bought some orchids back home
& also some soils
the next day my dad will be back


On the way back....

my bro told me there was a rainbow
I told him there got 2 rainbows...
take a clear look
korean drama actor
opp.pa.....



This is the lorry
so dark le...
mosquitoes a lot
just took these few pieces



At night, 9pm
having dinner in Federal Hotel
Revolving Bintang Restaurant
Savour fine western cuisine in Malaysia's first revolving restaurant that offers fine western cuisine with an impressive 360 degree view of KL's skyline and superb viewing

this is my dinner
my dad ask me have a try

actually I'm not really like fresh oyster
feel gelly...




again with my family.....


that's how my 21st birthday goes....
but i feel happy with it...
thanks to my family
feel very warm to it
Hugz...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

Happy BurstdaY..we are same year same month same day befday..Unbelievable i can found u oh~ ^-^ Glad to Know U, Henry..

27/1/08 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter