All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Royal Selangor Site Visit

MONDAY SITE VISIT
ROYAL SELANGOR, WANGSA MAJU

Royal Selangor is Malaysia pewter manufacturer and retailer, the largest of its type in the world. It is known as the Icon of Malaysia.

At first i was really blur
what i blur about is Royal Selangor which i know is beside dataran merdeka
but when my lecturer brought me to this Royal Selangor, Wangsa Maju
hahaha that time i told my friend to the wrong destination
!

ENTRANCE
Only One Way Up
Down from at back



One of the biggest KLCC pewter
really really cool


This 老公公 very cute
Hope I could get one of this
can store some drinks to keep cold



This peacock using REAL 14K GOLD
to make it's own feather
Cost
RM 145,000





Wall with hand prints


I finally found someone
have the same size
like my hands

Muahahahah!!!!





Self-Portrait
**********************************************

Tiredness Henry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter