All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

my site visit.....fun XD

Last Thursday, I having my site visit at 2pm when my lecturers said didn't have class last 2 days ago. Argh...the weather is super duper extreamely not really hot lah...juz warm lolx. BUT TOO SHINNING !!! This time my project is gonna to look at REX CINEMA which was a cinema long time ago but not NOW. Wat we gonna to do this time was to study and it's surrounding areas. A long the way to KL u guys know very well right so no need to mention here.

TRAFFIC JAM !!! tak boleh tahan....to keep in my mind

THE FIRST AND EVER FIRST I KNOW IS THE PARKING FEE

RM 3 PER HOUR
MAHAL GILA


I paid for 3hours parking......sob....RM9 fly away


AND this is the REX building that I mentioned.....


Already became a hostel....mostly foreigners stayed



Juz arrive only....started buying drinks and MCA meeting....so busy



SURE or NOT will TOW AWAY.....but still so many motorcycles....bluff ppl only
Pigilah....cincai park saja....

this is GERALD known as my group leader XD....haha

Dengan segala penghormatan untuk mempersilakan LSK,
our LOL= LEADER of leader
PANGKAT YANG SANGAT TINGGI TAU.....Don't play play...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter