All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My SaBaH *********trip

Sorry guys...took a long long time i didn't update my blog. And i hardly to post up my pictures in my blog because of my stewpid connection in my house. So Last 2 weeks i juz came back from SABAH for my study trips which was fun but if no project to do (Everyone also hope that, not only me). Aiyo....talk about sabah trip, i gonna H.....a..........i................z........again & again & again.



1st day in SABAH
SUTERA HABOUR RESORT
(but not the place we stay)


What a lovely & relaxing paradise
I wanted to stay there but can't affort
&
have to follow my Stewpid trip

2nd Day in Sabah

The only place we enjoyed the day in this Kadazan Dance.

We went to Kampung Warisan (Herritage Village)


Then we walked to the MOSQUITO area to feed them
muahahaaha
Actually was ntg there, juz those sample houses around to let us snap pictures


While in the evening
NYANYILAH "NEGARAKU"
Betul ke ni macam orang tak siuman
nyanyi pada waktu senja

Ini dia YAYASAN BUILDING
built with bold architectural and engineering concepts
this towering building which looks like a giant rocket ready for launching

WOOHOOOO!!!
SUNSET
Aiya, didn't bring my "lovely girl' to this romantic site
Wei!!! Henry!!! U got girl already meh?



A peaceful sky where angel stays

RELAXINGnya
anyone wanna join me?


Architecture students POSE at the beach
ARTISTIC !!!


3rd day in Mt. Kinabalu
u won't see me on top there.
I didn't climb up but i went there by bus



Friends ! Friends ! Friends !
Apa pose pun ada %#@*&@~^

4th day in Sabah

That day i packed my bag and with a joyful feeling that YEEPI i'm going home.
I don't wanna stay there anymore.
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO STAY
But with this kopitiam then only i feel release
coz can drink COFFEE
Smells
HOME SWEET HOME
ANYONE WANNA HAVE A DRINK WITH ME?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter