All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hair Cut.....haiz...donno wat style

BEFORE (Looks fatter)

AFTER (Looks thinner)


ARGH.....every time when my hair getting longer and longer...i really don't know what style I need to cut. Anyway, i already use to it with any style the hairstylist wan to cut. Coz i know is the same style that she willl cut for me. BUT this time differ from the past..she ask me not to cut but thinner it my hair then make it like KOREAN HAIR STYLE !!!
Where got the style if put on my hair...???
DO U SEE ANY CHANGES ON MY HAIR OR ANY KOREAN STYLE ?
But anyway, my head getting lighter after had my hair cut...otherwise when having assignments or project i will simply pull or play with my stewpid here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter