All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I don't like 8am class

Semester 6 is my last semester to end my Diploma of Achitectural Technology. So proud of myself! Everything i learnt in those 5 semester must vomit out and used it in this semester6. hey, is NOT EASY to score A's. Anyway, this morning is my first class started at 8 in the morning but the timetable is still not really clear. So need to go early to recomfirm and also register my course. BUT I really really HATE this >>>>>>>

TRAFFIC JAM


After the toll, cars started moving slow just like 'dumb dumb' tortise moving.


Argh.....Jam like Hell and was already 8.20am

LATE TO CLASS ALREADY

GUESS WAT.....I SQUEEZE MY CAR AS MUCH AS I CAN TO THOSE STEWPID TINY HOLES


I"M GONNA MAD argh...argh... %#*&%$#*@

In the end, i arrived to the class at 8.40am and then the class end at 10am. Gosh....i had 4 hours breaks to continue my next lesson ?
What The Hack is really going on ?
Wat timetable is this ?
I don't care and i choose back to the 10-12pm class. Otherwise i will be mad in college for 4hours and don't know what to do there. Gonna ki-siao..... BUT today juz with my friends went to Sunway Piramid to have our 2 hours lunch in KFC but be4 that we had already our 2 hours breakfast in college. See....so full use of our time.
We didn't waste our time at all....our time management is so "GOOD"
BTW...today is not a good day to STUDY !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BernardNgo said...

HAHA.. 8pm class sux rite? Enjoy it my fren... haha...

26/7/07 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter