All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hands and Fingers

GUESS WHICH ONE IS MY HAND AND WHICH ONE NOT ?

WILL U GUESS IT CORRECTLY.....





Already been so long, my hands and fingers have been said that was better than girls hands. HOW COME? I know my hands are smooth but doesn't mean like girls' hands and smoother than theirs. Caryn, u're the one kept telling ppl my hands. Argh....nowadays some ppl BOOM me with my hands le lah. Bluek.... So u guys who read my blog, give me a comment wherther really looks like girls' hands or not. Hope u guys tell the truth....THANKS. Wahahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

你...你...你
你的手比我的还要美!!!

没有办法,我从小就要洗碗
我也不想这么干的~

10/7/07 10:57 PM  
Blogger hEnRy said...

~:*:白雪不是公主:*:~ 你不要这样说。不管手美或不美,还不是一样要用。我也是有洗碗吖。晚上涂cream 就好了。呵呵

10/7/07 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter