All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, July 16, 2007

Eating Weekend....

Last saturday, I had my dinner at CENTRO's Sushi King because of my mummy's birthday but in the end we didn't celebrate but ate alot. Firstly, we order by set so basically everyone have our own dinner set. Then our hand starts "itchy" and keep taking plate by plate no matter wat colour is the plates are. JUST HAVE TO EAT. For my family, EAT can hold and keep our family together and not being separate. NO matter we having breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even supper, we will ask each other and had it together. And that's my family.







izit same as the menu pix ?

And that's me eating Green Tea Ice Cream
















And this is my Daddy. He wanted to get this car back someday.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

While this dinner was yesterday night, think of celebrating my mummy's birthday too. So we brought her to VICTORIA STATION. Erm...don't know wat to say coz not the 1st time having dinner at this restaurant but not here in. Here i think is 1st time, if i'm not wrong.
RESTAURANT VICTORIA STATION ...too..too..tooo



And this is my mummy dinner le, LOBSTER while the other half my bro ate it coz he got 4A's in his SPM last year. XD


Interior part with train design....

This are my youngest brothers who wanted to make fun in the "TRAIN"

END OF MY EATING WEEKEND>>>XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter