All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

my hands is so tired TODAY

U saw wat i doing now??? Can u see that ??? Today afternoon i was boiling the GREEN SOYA BEAN...hey not MR.BEAN. Wat i need to do is i need to stir and stir and stir so that it won't stick to the stockpot. I REMEMBER WHAT MY MAID SAY....STIR CONSTANTLY. Firstly i thought was easy job only, so i started to stir and stir and stir till my hand getting tired. HEY DUDE, NOT 1 BUT 2.... SEE PROPERLY




SEE THAT....nevermind...so i continue stir and sitr and i keep asking my mummy is it ok already? She said stir till it boiled. WHAT ??? Didn't my ears listen to wrong voice ??? Stir till it gets boiled. I think i stir for almost 20 minutes then it started to boil. In the end, i forgot to put small fire so juz like the VOLCANO ERRUPTION....bleuk bluek bluek coming out. You know wat my mummy say......sure u all can't get it CORRECT !!! She said: Aiyoh....waste 1 cup to drink le. HAHAHA she's so cute.


after busy with the GREEN SOYA BEAN, my friend asked me to play basketball. Wat to do, so long didn't play already then i promised him coz i also wan to exercise. That time my hands really really getting tired...lazy to lift it up when i came back. Luckily, i got a cold drink that i made this afternoon....YUMMY...wanna try? Call me if u have my NUMBER. XD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter