All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Muahahaa....thanks MuMMy

I really really shock when my mum suddenly in the morning around 7:45am...waiting for me to woke up then ask me...."hey, do u want to go to the LEE HOM concert...?" i was so shock....i didn't say at all about this concert & i don't think wanna go before. Then i think for awhile.....& she told me that there got VIP seat cost about RM800....that time i was blackout...is she say RM800 ??? Don't tell me u gonna get this ticket....lucky she say juz wanna tell me but she bought the RM315 for me & my bro. Really feel lucky that i have a mum like this. thanks mum, MUAKS.....

1 Comments:

Blogger -3niGma- said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yeeer....

bluek!

17/2/07 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter