All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

WaT aN UnlUcKY daY.......

damn....... damn....... damn..... wat an unlucky day.i hate it. having test in the class for site surveying. Gosh.....i know how to to do it everything but i forgot the front part of the calculation make me everything gone in sudden. juz like 'BOOM' everything lost.What happen to me ??? i felt like gonna jump river or jump building. Haiz....as my friends they will scold me up coz since last few semester i have been saying the same thing to them. What to do everything suddenly gone even though i know how to do the last part. I HATE MYSELF !!!! Wat the hack manz. Nevermind...afterthat while i gonna went home. I came out from my college basement parking then when i turn in a corner n 1 of my tire went up to the divider............."BOOM" !!!! every1 shock who near to my car. Is damn loud manz. my back tire punctured. Gosh........totally can't drive home in that situation. The tire was out of AIR. LUCKY>>>>Zen, juz pass through me not far from there. He turned back n help me up erm..but in the 1st 20 minutes we can't open the screw. One guy came n help but actually we knew y we can't open. WE TURNED THE WRONG SIDE. wat the hack manz.....afterthat, not finished yet......screw already taken out...but the problem was the tire we can't take it out. we kept pulling n pushing is still can't get it out. juz like stuck under the DINASOUR leg. Almost 30 minutes still can't pluck it out. Seng Kiat came later, then we continued pulling. the helper went off after helping n he have also no idea to pluck out the tire. wat to do.....KEEP TRYING LOR ! SUDDENLY..........is a bird, NO! is a plane, NO! is a "dunno wat man" izit n he looked at us doing on it. 3 of us were so tired that time. then he try to pluck the tire. Then we looked at him......less than 1 minutes the tire was OUT.....YEEPI !!!!! He juz shake to the left n right then the tire already out. That guy was really really weird...... coz after helping us, he went off very very fast.....i gonna to paid him for helping me to take out the tire but he walked so fast. Anyway, Thanks for helping manz. Appreciate a lot. Wooohooo at last can went home. Emo-Henry had learnt something today but still unlucky day for me.


Actually I still like you very much…but I don’t know that you know I still have the feeling to you. I didn’t expect too much from you, what I need is I hope that we can go back to the past. But nowadays everything had changed. Some1 had taken away my place. You know that…. I didn’t ask much from you. Not I dare not to ask from you, is just that I can’t force you to do this and that. But anyway, I appreciate what u promise to me yesterday. And you have made it. Love you so much. Muaksss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter