All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, October 15, 2006

wAt a RelaXinG dAy......

Yesterday night went out with my family watched R.B.HOOD....so freaky funny. The whole cinema was full of laughter. Every parts of the show was so funny till the end. I like their acting when they gonna to make the BABY quiet. hahahahah.Unbelieveable they could thought of these ideas. muahahhaa. gonna learn from them in the movie. fuh.....today afternoon went to MORIB in Banting with my family joining with relatives. The beach was so empty.....shops close, no people, no MALAY coz all PUASA didn't come out. So damn damn damn fun. 1st time i play swim then played BEACH RAGBI & FOOTBALL. Wow....is so unbelieveable.....no felt this feeling before although i went so many beach in malaysia. Anyway, is juz really fun and relaxing even though there is too much final have to pass up but still have to relax my mind for awhile. exhausted already & freaky tired. that's all here. nitez everyone.


Today I was so happy. Just call her up as she asks me to call. I sent a message with full of jealous this word yesterday because erm….eventually guys will get jealous if he likes that girl while the girl talks so long with the other guy. That’s the way I’m. I truly like her very much. She asked me to explain why I was jealous on it so I just explain to her. She just waits my answer. I don’t know why suddenly she really wants to know what I am going to say to her and she was there just quiet and listen what I say. As I think there is still hope I could get both of us together. I knew that but is just really really hard. Outside there are so many hunters who also HUNT on her. Anyway, what I want to say is I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU’RE MY SOUL MATE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter