All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, October 02, 2006

wAt a MooDy day....

saturday that nitez having party with friends. looks like there i talked more than i ate. then kept on talking n talking. no ppl want to be roasted in front of the BBQ. wat a 'RAPIST' there who took of my shirt n take photo in front of so many ppl. muahahah lucky i knew all of them. WAT A TALKING CRAPT PARTY !!! haiz.....haiz.....haiz.....anyway is ntg much happen to me.

yes!!!! i got my cd...
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
muahahahha. so happy manz. i when to jusco to get the cd but is out of stock already then i drove my car to Klang PArade hahahah lucky still have. actually i thought still got giving out the posters but haiz....m i so stupid y keep on asking where can i get it since the ppl told me don't have already ocz quite long ago already. meltz....already after listen to it.

What happen……I also not so sure. She suddenly just doesn’t bother me even a msg, a miss call or a phone call back. I don’t know what I have done wrong to her. M I ANNOYING? I have been waiting n waiting still no sounds from her. I wanna to call her up but I afraid that she will tell me that she was busy now. That’s I don’t wanna heard the most coz 1) I don’t wanna disturb her from doing something. 2) Maybe she went out with her friends. 3) Or she……………….. haiz…. I don’t wanna continue saying. I don’t to hurt my heart with my own simply thought. Juz let me know wat happen in sudden the way like this. It changes so fast. Miss ya so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter