All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, October 20, 2006

HappY haPPy HappY Day.....

What a stressful morning !!!! SITE SURVEYING CLASS TEST damn damn damn scary manz. Keep on reading n reading n reading.......lecturer say juz have to understand then u will know how to do. HALO.....understand is easy but calculated wrongly is the path leads to HELL. 1.30pm the test starts............time pass really really fast............my hand didn't stop juz like taiping machine.......keep on writting n writting n writting.......atlast YEEPI finished juz in time. I think i could score today test...heheheh so happy. Juz now went to Sunway Piramid..... release stress n feel like happy n love to join my college friends there (H.Y., Alex, CaRine, KhAi LinG). They are so freaky funny....something is lame but lame oso got funny type wan lah. They are the one. We all love to chat so wat the funniest & Stupiest thing they done except me, they even can hold their urinefor so long till KHai Ling told that his bladder a bit pain liao. Can't stand anymore.....gosh.....he said it in the last minutes. NOt only him.....other oso the same....they also rushing to the toilet.....waliu..like this oso can do. Holidays loooo.......but still can't enjoy. Final works haven't pass up yet. have to finish early can enjoy more. that's all for today...nitez everybody.



Back to normal days now. We start chatting back with each other and yesterday I told her that I really like her. Before that, I told her that since we knew each other quite a time, can we be couple? She just in silence didn’t answer me. But I knew there is still a hope is just she can’t make the decision. I don’t know why. Anyway, what I just want to say is that in my heart I had already planted her deeply and she’s the only girl I like her now. I love you, SNOW ANGLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter