All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Busy bUsy buSy busY dayz.......

I'm back everybody. These few days busy like HELL manz...& don't even have time to think of the blog. Many things were happen in my life these few days. damn damn damn fast the time past....autumn festival was over again. last week my house having the celebration of mooncake festival & also my dad's birthday. hahaha so ngam...So then all my relatives prepared some food and drinks. My uncle ordered 500 Satay...nice...taste good. As usual we juz ate, chit chat, hang lanterns on the tree & also burn some stuff to make it like camp fire. heheheh. Lucky that nitez after 12 raining..otherwise haze terrible manz. After that nitez....NIGHTMARES came !!! U know y ??? is because i have to start draw my plan, section, elevation & sketches for the crits on Monday. wat a dumpy day on Monday.....i didn't bring my study model. How could i explain on the crits. Anyway, even though i have my model but i still can't present t in a good way of it. i can't figure out wat i was afraid or i have no idea on my models ??!!!>> haiz........ have to read more & see more. LIFE IS JUST LIKE A MOVIE. >>>>CUT<<<< color="#cc33cc">DID I LEARN SOMETHING THERE ? LAst month i still got time doing some others things....but now....haiz....


Soon will spent u all my friends to taste my *CHEESE CAKE*

Where is my love? Looks like someone had taken away my place long time ago. I had not much confident anymore that I could get her back now. Girls look for mature guys but me; I thought of myself I’m still not mature but a bit childish. As my friend, am I? Tell me! Opps..i call her up now. Already 3am. She is not sleeping yet. She said she can’t sleep so I wanna to stay a bit longer with her but tomorrow I having class at 8am. She asks me to sleep first. I miss her & love her a lot but I donno how to let her know that I’m having the intention to be with her, not playing around. Sometimes on the phone she didn’t talk but is also a kind of answer to me. Even though is silence but I like it. Her smile I even can’t forget it & I love to see her smile but I have to wait & wait & wait; is quite enjoying also. All the things she wants I can buy for her even though she just say it last few days ago and I already search the place to get for her. Will she accept it and my love too? Miss Ya & Love Ya

Hope you’re the one.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyah...5oo satay!!
><
i'm waiting for your cheese cake~~
^^
hope u can find ur TRUE LOVE

14/10/06 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter