All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, September 28, 2006

WhAt a cOmPuTer DaY......

help....help.....help.....my eyes pain like HELL manz. the whole day sat in front of the computer doing the autocad for submission before 5pm. not so concentrate lah still got play some games. today counted as the hardest assignments to finish up perfectly.have to combine 3 floors together by doing from different person. didn't went to studio class today don't know lecturer angry or not.......maybe...maybe not. i still haven't finish develop my montessori yet in the other shape of design. Can't write anymore.....eyes getting pain n tired now....must SLEEP...zzZzzZZzzz


Morning when I woke u, I saw my phone got a msg. my heart n my feeling suddenly flying everywhere in the universe, juz like floating in heaven. I think she can’t sleep so sms me in the morning. Just a simple msg but makes me feels good. Anyway, LOVE YOU

1 Comments:

Blogger BernardNgo said...

Really? CCB don think to much lar fren... Go sleep early lar..

28/9/06 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter