All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WaT a Dumpy dAy

HeNry........... wat happen to u ???? the whole day like no strenght, no mood, no happy at all. wat was he thinking about ??? GREAT!!! no one understand him nowadyas. Gosh...... till now my mind still flying here n there donno thinking of wat....

lunch time ate in Mc'donalds with my friends but 1st time i ateMc'donald with no taste at all. i ate a bit slower than normal days. hahahaha....maybe emo asking me to do that. Hock Yang spent me ice-cream but i donno wat was the reason he spent me. ask him oso say donno. anyway thanks to him. Site Surveying Class scary manz......lecturer suddenly scold the whole class. damn shit day today, tiba tiba saja he shouted so loud. Bernard!!!!!!! u make me whole body pain right now....asking me to draw the picture for history. damn hard to draw manz. u think i already PROFESSIONAL izit ?

haiz....haiz....haiz......
One comes back, the other left.
ONLY HENRY UNDERSTAND THIS

1 Comments:

Blogger BernardNgo said...

hei fren, haha u also blog ar? GREAT! Anyway thanz man for the drawings. Not my fault also. U say u wanna 'x-chage' wan.. HAHA. OK then haf fun blogging man. Peace!

27/9/06 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter