All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, September 30, 2006

JUz A SimPLy nOrMal dAy........

today went to college.....blah blah blah....ntg much happen. do some claculation on my site surveying n then take the reading of the building services report. haiz.....all calculation again. today everything is juz fine fine fine. OOOWWWOW..... i forgot to go Jusco juz now. gosh....is late. i wanna to get a CD for myself. have to wait till tomorrow morning again. wat a waste . thought i can listen the music tonight. lucky got download some of it. anyway, my day juz over in a simple n simply normal day. wat about u guys, my friends??? same as mine, muahahha

Today I was hopping that along the way back from my college, I could meet her up again. It’s sound fate for us. We met before once (her dad was driving that time) and that time my feeling was so damn damn damn really really happy. Feel like gonna shout out to the entire universes and let everyone knows it. Tonitez….I donno wat happen. I can’t get through to her phone. It’s keep on saying network out of coverage. Where is she exactly now? Miss her so much and her voice. I will still keep trying to call her now. Miss ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter