All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Don'T LiKe TodAy......

y i don't like to day ? WHY WHY WHY WHY ????? wat happen to me ? HISTRORY by Pn.Noor, she's the killer. juz simply a question....i repeat again is A QUESTION then she gave me the Gred of my presentation. wat the hack manz....i oni concentrate on the sketches of the building which needed to paste it up on the board. today, she told me that the gred is different from the board n the presentation. i gonna whack her up manz. anyone from architecture students wanna join ? muahhahaa. i juz hope that i can score it in my next history tests on the 10th October. GOSH>>>>>hardly can't sleep....because of the stupid, idiot gred makes me going to be mad manz. YA, i know. i'm also wrong too. i should read some of it so that i could answer her question but wat she do it to me is so unfair. other last few groups, they can get equal greds but my group don have. wat the ASS manz...........?><<><><

Juz finished talking with her on the phone, and then I started to write the blog. What a wonderful moment for me that time even though today is my unhappy day. She called me up then we chat on the phone n her voice cheers me up. Quite long we didn’t chat already almost few days. I still can imagine her n recognize her sweet sweet voice. But talking with her is some kind of enjoying n relaxing parts for me juz like yoga treatments. Miss ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter