All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, September 24, 2006

1st day writting BLOG already EMO.....gosh

oo

haiz....haiz....haiz.......
what a emo day for me today !!! sometimes i really don't understand to myself at all y being so emo.
Since today is my 1st day writting emo..bluek...my blog, i will be nice to everybody who read my blog. won't let you vomit blood so easily but will makes u laugh like HELL manz.

SUnDay sUnDay SunDay Sunday..........so fast going to nitez. damn juz like no enough even though not going out or else. juz being at home but the time past like my blood in my body.argh argh argh argh argh argh .....suddenly write half way emo come already. thinking of something that i don't have (girl) just like the others. maybe still not the right time i could get a girl yet.........semua lari selepas tengok macam tengok wayang WHERE IS MY LOVE ???
Anyway, my 1st BLOG already siao siao taiping n acting.......read only lah my dear, true, sincere, lovely friends.....muahahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter