All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, August 04, 2012

3rd week of working

I want my life
I want my time
I want my family
I want my girlfriend
I want my friends
I want everything

It's my 3rd week of working in Singapore
whether am I used to it or not
I still find it great and enjoy
although sometimes I get very stress on how to solve the problems
but once I get over it
I feel excited

I actually know what is my strength and weakness
but my employee wants me to learn everything
this is the learning process
I had been attending meetings with him and meeting up with suppliers
currently handling a competition for Immigration and Checkpoints Authority Gallery in Singapore
this competition needs to collaborate with contractors and quantity surveyors plus graphic designer
all this have to finish by 8 August, which is a day before Singapore National Day

Well, left few days for me to finish it
my target is to finish it a day before the due date
but my employer wants to finish it on Monday, two days before
well, from now I see
I think I'm going to make it anyway
I almost can see the outcome, already finished 80%
after this I'm done with one small project
another project is waiting for me
although I already read some of the files and been following up all emails
I hope I get to catch up as soon as possible

I have to learn by myself
getting advice from employer, colleagues and friends
all I need now is read more, write more, visit more
most importantly
I'M WILLING TO LEARN

that's all for today
upload photos once I got my new phone
sadly my Ipad broke down
can't turn it on after it automatically shut down

Have a nice day 

1 Comments:

Blogger Simple Person said...

good to hear that you got a job..

6/8/12 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter